10 facts about me:
1. I'm not a fan of vegetables... I eat some... like 1 or 2 or 3 vegetables or more I can't say for sure haha. I prefer meat and yes I know it's not really healthy.
2. I can do a lot of household chores except cooking. Once my mom left me to cook rice and the next few minutes the kitchen was covered with black smoke. I was drawing and forgot that I was cooking rice... seriously. Now I seriously need to learn how if I'm going to live in a dorm...
3. I've just learned book binding and now it's one of my hobbies. It's the reason I'm not uploading much here in DA. Next thing I need to learn is how to make a book shelf for all these books that I bind. Haha!
4. I'm not the type of person who give gifts during special occasions. But if I do, I don't buy it... I make my own gift. I always value handmade gifts because it shows how much one loves a person by giving them something that they worked hard to make while thinking of how it could make the person happy. Isn't that sweet?
5. I love keeping items given to me by my friends. I keep them because of their sentimental value... even if they're already broken, old or used. The very old one that I still have with me is the birthday card given to me by one of my childhood friends way back in 2005.
6. I am bad at remembering names of people... especially the ones I just met. But if there's one thing I'd remember about them, it is their faces and the things they do
7. I usually reflect and think about a lot of things in life. I keep a journal with me where I write all my reflections down, especially when I think it's something I shouldn't forget. I think I'm writing more these days than doodling... but it's not such a sad thing
8. I don't usually watch news... but after what happened to my country last week, I've been very eager to watch news these days, especially news about those places damaged by the typhoon and the people in it.
9. I used to be a person who have a lot of regrets... but now the only thing that I will regret is to not do anything when I know I can do something.
10. If this was me writing this journal before, I don't think this would be written like it is right now... because a few years ago, I'm the type of person who don't know a lot about myself and the type who don't speak much about myself... but isn't it surprising how a person like me can change this much?
10 questions for me:
1.) What is your name?
-Hannah. The most common name for sure everyone has already heard XD
2.) What made you join DeviantART?
-At first, I just wanted to have an account where I can upload all my drawings... then I found DeviantART. But now, I'm using this account not just to have a place to upload my drawings but also to share the things I want to share to many people who views my works
3.) Easy come, easy go, will you let me go?
-If letting you go would make you happy, then why not? I'm not the type who kidnaps someone for no reason haha!
4.) Romeo, Romeo, where foreart thou, Romeo?
-I'm here, sitting in front of my computer, wondering why are you looking for me. lol
5.) What's your favorite school subject?-Isn't it obvious?! Of course Recess and Lunch Breaks! JOOKE. As an artist I would obviously love Art classes... but it's not that weird if I say I don't hate Math right? 6.) What story of mine (if you've read them) do you enjoy the most?-Death's Diary Entries! Oops wait... is that considered a story? Haha but I like it because it's different from the stories/diary entries that I have read in the past. It has a very unique kind of approach that I'm sure nobody would ever think of. To tell a story through Death's point of view is one of the points that makes it interesting. Besides, by reading it we can also realize one truth: that death is not something to fear 7.) If you could give one piece of advice to a newborn baby as they come into the world, what would it be?-Faith is where the start is. Hope is how you do things. And Love is always the reason why
8.) True or False?
-True means right, loyal and fact. False means wrong, illusory and fake. Of course I'd pick True! Nobody wants something False right? ;D
9.) Will you answer "no" to this question?
-If I say "yes", then I'll answer "no". If I say "no" then my answer would be "yes"... So what should I say and what should I answer? "Yes" or "No"? I don't kNOw D:
10.) Mika always transforms me into stuff. If you could transform me into something, what would it be, and why?
-Do you really want to be transformed into something that badly? Hahaha joke. Hmm... maybe I'd transform you into something that can do the impossible And since it's something that can do the impossible, it's something that I don't know.... only God knows.
10 questions for anyone who wants to answer:
2. Was reading this journal fun?
3. What makes you laugh and what makes you cry?
4. Do you love to write? How about draw?
5. Did you ever tried keeping a journal or diary before?
6. What are some things do you usually bring with you when you go out?
7. How would you describe yourself to a 3-yr.old kid?
8. Was your childhood fun? Will you ever go back to being a kid if given a chance?
9. What would you say to me if we ever meet in real life?
10. Would you like to be my friend?
Since I don't feel like tagging anyone (and I'm sure the people I'll tag will just complain especially *ehem* ~Kyoumei
*ehem*), SO everyone is welcome to answer these questions! Thanks for your time! God bless you!